FINANCE DEPARTMENT Send an Application
- Recording day to day financial transactions and completing the posting process.
- Balances general ledger by preparing a trial balance, reconciling entries.
- Develops system to account for financial transactions by establishing a chart of accounts, defining bookkeeping policies and procedures.
- Comply with local state and federal government reporting requirement.
- Must be a graduate of BS Accountancy
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Must have at least 1-2 years of experience in bookkeeping/disbursements
- Preferably from a retail industry
- Must be willing to do overtime and work on Saturdays when needed
AFTER SALES DEPARTMENT Send an Application
Customer Service Representative
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution;
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents;
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies;
- Take the extra mile to engage customers;
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction;
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication;
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools;
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Must have pleasing personality and skills in handling customer;
- Must be a graduate of any 2 or 4-year course in college or university;
- Must have an experience from a service center, preferably IT/Telco industry;
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
- Keen attention to details;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Flexible and can work under pressure with minimal supervision;
- Knowledgeable in MS Office applications;
- Must be willing to work on shifting schedule;
- Must be willing to be assigned at SM North.
WAREHOUSE & LOGISTICS DEPARTMENT Send an Application
- Develop reports showing transportation costs on precise projects and moves.
- Conduct physical cataloging, warehousing, inventorying, material control coordination and data entry assisting different supply activities.
- Support with maintenance of logistics policies, procedures, support plans and similar data.
- Review and analyze program effectiveness, suggest and execute on time improvements and corrective actions.
- Investigate inventory divergence, resolve issues and update database to replicate property movement.
- Provide advice and recommend on pertinent accountability procedures and policies, discrepancies of information and divergence from regulations.
- Administer and maintain inventory control program systems and electronic property management.
- Administer and implement inventory management program.
- Present inventory distribution of warehouse according to standardized process.
- Minimum of 3 years experience of logistics management
- Excellent understanding of efficientmaterials flow and best practices
- Strong track record of negotiating logistics terms
- High level of computer literacy, to include MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Production and operation management and standards
- Strong decision making skills, planning
- Responsible for monitoring and helping other branches manage data on DMS system
- Help product specialists to report monthly sell out
- Validate program data on DMS
- Assist in training business assistants from other branches
- Inventory and Logistics
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge on modern warehouse and inventory practices
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Preferably coming from Telecommunications industry
- Full-Time position(s) available.
BRAND MARKETING Send an Application
- Candidate must have a strong understanding of UI, cross-browser compatibility, general web functions and standards.
- Experience in planning and delivering software platforms used across multiple products and organizational units.
- Deep functional knowledge or hands on design experience with Web Services is needed to be successful in this position.
- Strong grasp of security principles and how they apply to E-Commerce applications.
- Update existing applications to meet the security and functionality standards as outlined in the company’s website policies
- Implement testing tools that monitor the ongoing performance of the company website
- Assist in updating application development policies to ensure that all future applications meet the latest technical requirements
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 Yrs & Up Experienced Employees specializing in IT/Computer – Software or equivalent.
- Full-Time position(s) available.
TRADE MARKETING DEPARTMENT Send an Application
Performs and decide the best programs to train their employees and meet the needs of the organization. In charge of training staff or need to motivate and train large groups of employees.
Prepare and submit training reports to Training Manager. The goal is to promote efficiency and competitive advantage by developing the skills of personnel.
- Manage training sessions, classroom and field training
- Prepare and update training materials
- Evaluate training and participants
- Prepare and submit training reports
- Support field events and similar activities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 yrs. Experienced Employees specializing in Training from Telco/IT/Computer industry.
- Candidate must be positive, aggressive and creative.
- Must have pleasing personality, confident and very persuasive.
- Must have a good command of English communication both in writing and speaking.
- Must be confident to lead various events such as dancing, hosting and similar activities.
Trade Marketing Coordinators
- Assist Expat Trade Marketing Director in daily operations of the department.
- Coordination between other departments and Trade Marketing department.
- DMS (Daily Monitoring System) Coordinator which specifically handle the system of sellouts pertaining, variance, stores, and binding.
- Data management and preparation of management reports.
- Purchasing and coordination with various suppliers.
- Scheduling and coordination of department meetings.
- Conducts store visits
- Develops, recommends & implement store/retail initiatives to improve product sell out.
- Defines timelines and monitors store activations and merchandising campaigns to ensure that they are within timeline and committed launch dates.
- Monitors planning and execution of branding activities such as Sales Promotions, Store Activations, Exhibits, Christmas trees, and partnerships.
- Collect and monitor weekly sales report from different trade points (FFS)
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience as office assistant, department coordinator and relevant experience is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Marketing, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, or any related courses
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Word, Adobe Photoshop.
- Must have a pleasing personality, creative, positive and patient
- Must have a good command of English communication both in writing and speaking
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to be trained under Viv\o’s Management Training Program where individuals will be exposed to the different sections of the Trade Marketing Department
For career track in Trade Marketing, they will be assigned to:
- Product Trainers
- Field Force Supervisors
- Marketing Events
- Applicant must be a recent graduate of any 4-year course from a known university of college (Batch 2018)
- Must have a pleasing personality and must be confident
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Positive thinker, Aggressive, and Creative
- Mandarin speaking skills is an advantage but not required
- No work experience required.
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Creates, develops and implements all visual merchandising programs
- Develop various strategies for improvement of store ambience and display various seasonal items.
- Source materials and suppliers
- Keep an eye on visual merchandising trends
- Develop and implement visual merchandising strategies for all marketed items.
- Evaluate all retail information, identify risks and prepare appropriate strategies to promote sales.
- Participate in various trade shows and live events.
- Analyze trade requirement and design strategies with help of new visual ideas.
- Will handle the planning and designing of displays in 300 kiosks and concept stores of Vivo nationwide
- May travel to store locations in an assigned region to communicate visual merchandising strategy.
- Must come from a high-end brand merchandising company
- With at least 2 years experience in this field
- Proven work experience as a visual merchandiser or visual manager
- Graduate of any course
- Demonstrable visual design skills with a strong retail merchandising portfolio
- Solid experience in field visual merchandising, including window displays, signs, interior displays and space utilization
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools is an advantage
- Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Creative and innovative thinker
Copyright © 2018 Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.