- The position is responsible to ensure that all incoming and outgoing communications are being attended to in a timely manner and provide necessary admin support for office operations
- Front Desk management: Welcome and accommodate guests, visitors, applicants and employees appropriately;
- Manage incoming telephone calls and ensure it is attended promptly and directed to the correct recipient or message is properly documented and relayed
- Assist on outgoing calls as may be instructed to him/her such as but not limited to calls to PSE Admin, food establishments for orders, meetings and similar calls;
Receive walk-ins and ensure that they are properly and promptly attended and/or directed to the proper employee
- Receive packages, documents, billings and other related items addressed to office or employees and ensure proper recording prior to distribution of the said;
In-charge of safe-keeping, Admin forms and ordering of some office supplies like medicines and mineral water
- Monitor the housekeeping of the office and work with the office utility
- Assist on research, data gathering and/or reporting as deemed needed
- Performs other relevant tasks as may be assigned by her immediate superior from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College in any field.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experience Employee specialized in Receptionist or Clerical /Administrative Support or equivalent
- Must have a pleasing personality, confident and a positive attitude;
- Must have a good command of English communication both in writing and speaking
Copyright © 2017 Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.