AFTER SALES DEPARTMENT
Customer Service Representative
- Handle customer complaints, provide appropriate solutions and alternatives within the time limits; follow up to ensure resolution;
- Keep records of customer interactions, process customer accounts and file documents;
- Follow communication procedures, guidelines, and policies;
- Take the extra mile to engage customers;
- Identify and assess customers’ needs to achieve satisfaction;
- Build sustainable relationships and trust with customer accounts through open and interactive communication;
- Provide accurate, valid and complete information by using the right methods/tools;
- Resolve customer complaints via phone, email, mail, or social media.
- Must have pleasing personality and skills in handling customer;
- Must be a graduate of any 2 or 4-year course in college or university;
- Must have an experience from a service center, preferably IT/Telco industry;
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply;
- Keen attention to details;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluent in English;
- Flexible and can work under pressure with minimal supervision;
- Knowledgeable in MS Office applications;
- Must be willing to work on shifting schedule;
- Must be willing to be assigned at SM North.
Copyright © 2018 Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.