Assistant Finance Manager
- Assist finance manager in financial management
- Assist finance manager to set up accounting subject and accounting voucher
- Assist the finance manager to check the general ledger and all kinds of subsidiary ledger to ensure that the general ledger is consistent with the subsidiary ledger
- Assist the finance manager to manage the company budget
- Other temporary arrangements
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree in Accountancy, Finance, or Taxation, or equivalent
- Certified Public Accountant
- Required Skill: at least 8 years general ledger accounting experience and proficient in Taxation
- Familiar with Trading company operation
- Good command of financial software
- Strong executive skills, organization, coordination, and communication skills
- Proficient in using the Microsoft Office software
- Review all tax filings
- Review all monthly, quarterly, and yearly tax filings of the company
- Facilitate and manage the preparation and review company federal tax returns and the accurate, timely filing of all tax forms.
- Find and implement opportunities for process improvement in company tax procedures and compliance.
- Plan for and develop overall return calendar and coordinate timing and inputs with tax team.
- Reconcile tax filings
- Maintain effective control procedures over all aspects of the tax process.
- Provide support with various internal audits and special tax related projects.
- Review tax returns and quarterly/yearly tax projections.
- Preferred candidates have a current CPA license
- Extensive individual/corporate/partnership tax knowledge
- Strong accounting, analytical, and research skills.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of tax code, compliance and procedures for corporations.
- Ability to work well independently as well as the ability to work well with stakeholders and communicate the benefits of tax initiatives.
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills.
- We are looking for a candidate with 5+ years of experience in a tax manager or public accountant role and at least 2 years of experience in a management role.
Copyright © 2018 Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.