HR & Admin
Company Nurse / Health & Safety Officer
- Act as Safety Officer of the Company.
- Develop and implement health and safety programs such as Fire & Earthquake Drill and workplace emergency preparedness plans.
- Develop disease prevention programs, such as smoking cessation, exercise, and healthy eating programs.
- Document all employee injuries and illnesses within the workplace and prepare/ submit quarterly and annual reports in compliance with the DOLE OHSAS.
- Facilitate monthly safety meetings with the Health & Safety Committee.
- Assist company doctor during medical related consultations of the employees.
- Main focal for the Company’s HMO and Group Life Insurance/ Group Personal Accident insurance coverage of employees. This shall include inclusion/ deletion of coverage and claims facilitation with our health broker.
- Ensure safety standards are met and identify any potential safety hazards in the workplace for immediate correction and prevention.
- Manage all medical records of the employees and ensure confidentiality.
- Coordinate with hospitals and schedule Executive Check-up of Executives & Management.
- Schedule Annual Physical Exam of employees in coordination with our medical broker and HMO provider.
- Provide first aid treatment to employees
- Graduate of BS Nursing;
- Must possess Professional License in Nursing (PRC);
- Preferably certified First Aider by the Philippine National Red Cross;
- Preferable registered safety practitioner or has undergone the Basic Occupational Safety & Health training (BOSH);
- With at least 1 year experience as Corporate Nurse
- The position is responsible to ensure that all incoming and outgoing communications are being attended to in a timely manner and provide necessary admin support for office operations
- Front Desk management: Welcome and accommodate guests, visitors, applicants and employees appropriately;
- Manage incoming telephone calls and ensure it is attended promptly and directed to the correct recipient or message is properly documented and relayed
- Assist on outgoing calls as may be instructed to him/her such as but not limited to calls to PSE Admin, food establishments for orders, meetings and similar calls;
Receive walk-ins and ensure that they are properly and promptly attended and/or directed to the proper employee
- Receive packages, documents, billings and other related items addressed to office or employees and ensure proper recording prior to distribution of the said;
In-charge of safe-keeping, Admin forms and ordering of some office supplies like medicines and mineral water
- Monitor the housekeeping of the office and work with the office utility
- Assist on research, data gathering and/or reporting as deemed needed
- Performs other relevant tasks as may be assigned by her immediate superior from time to time
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor’s/College in any field.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experience Employee specialized in Receptionist or Clerical /Administrative Support or equivalent
- Must have a pleasing personality, confident and a positive attitude;
- Must have a good command of English communication both in writing and speaking
HR Training (Officer or Associate)
- Responsible for offering training in a job-specific area
- Focuses on teaching specific areas of knowledge or on-the-job capabilities needed for certain positions
- Acclimate new hires to the business and conduct orientation sessions
- Identify and assess training needs within a company
- Train employees for specific jobs
- Develop, organize, conduct and evaluate training programs
- Plan, organize, and implement a range of training activities
- Help employees improve upon or enhance existing skills
- Develop programs that groom lower-level employees for executive positions
- Create interactive, multimedia presentations
- Hold workshops and lectures
- Proven experience in designing multiple training events in a corporate setting (preferably from banking/insurance/advertising companies)
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree , Human Resource Management, Behavioral Science Business Studies/Administration/Management, Psychology, Social Science/Sociology or equivalent.
- Extensive knowledge of instructional design theory and learning principles
- Adequate knowledge of learning management software
- Familiarity with traditional and modern training methods, tools and techniques
- Familiarity with talent management and succession planning
- Sound decision making and organisational skills
- Ability to present complex information to a variety of audiences
- Proficiency in MS Office, especially in Powerpoint, and in database software
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Copyright © 2018 Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.