The ideal candidate for this position will serve the Company in-house IT Specialist. He will be part of the Administration Department and will be responsible in the management of the company’s IT and Communications (ITC) equipment and will assist in facilities administration
Specific responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Acquire, maintain and manage vendors or suppliers relevant to purchasing ITC equipment
- Coordinate with the warehouse department for ITC inventory
- Hardware setup and software installation
- Troubleshooting and/or repair
- Creation, implementation and update of ITC policy.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Information technology, Computer Science, Engineering or its equivalent
- Certifications are an advantage but not required
- Must have a good problem-solving and communication skills
- Must have at least 2 years of direct work experience managing a company’s ITC facility (hardware and software) is required for this position
Copyright © 2017 Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.