- In charge of processing VISA applications of expats and Filipino executives and employees
- Produces information by transcribing, formatting, inputting editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics; coordinating case preparation
- Working as part of the secretarial and administrative tem in managing the workload of the department, and ensuring effective secretarial cover is maintained
- Assisting and supporting as required including PA duties to Partners
- Liaising with and scanning out work to other secretaries working elsewhere
- Word processing/typing and collating correspondence and other documents from audio/digital dictation, amending and formatting documents quickly and accurately.
- Day to day typing of letters, memoranda, monthly reports, bills, file notes, etc.
- Taking messages accurately and passing to appropriate person(s)
- Keep information confidential
- Creating and amending legal documents
- Maintaining diary systems for fee earners, arranging booking meetings
- Handling expense claims for fee earners
- Maintain an effective filing system liaising with the Legal Administrator/filing clerk
- Receiving and sorting incoming mail
- At least two (2) years of experience working as a legal assistant or secretary
- Good experience with processing VISA applications of expats
- Proficient with MS Office Applications (Word and Excel)
- Good English grammar
- Highly organized
- Must be able to work with little supervision
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
Copyright © 2018 Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.