Corporate Sales Supervisor
- Develop, build, and manage a client base of corporate accounts
- Oversee the sales process at each stage from quote to purchasing to fulfillment and follow up
- Prospect new clients via sales calls, direct mail, email, and networking events (B2B)
- Analyze trends, track unit sales, and generate gross margin reports
- Generate monthly budgets and sales forecasts
- Participate in trade shows, conferences, and community events to help promote the corporate program
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in any field from a known college/university in the Philippines
- Required skills: Sales Presentation and Account Management
- Must be confident and very persuasive
- Must have at least 4 years of working experience in a Telecommunications industry
Sales Department Intern
- Channel Sales, Account Management, Distribution, Sales
- Candidate must be currently pursuing a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Marketing, Finance/Accountancy/Banking, Secretarial, Commerce or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Filipino
- 2 Internship position(s) for duration of 1 month(s).
Copyright © 2018 Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.