Mandarin Business Assistant
Enhances the effectiveness of the business operations by providing management support by:
- Coordinate between headquarters in China, and Manila Office.
- Producing information, transcribing, formatting, inputting, editing, retrieving, copying, and transmitting text, data, and graphics.
- Conserves management’s time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence, drafting letters and documents, collecting and analyzing information, initiating telecommunications.
- Maintains customer confidence and protect business operations by keeping information confidential.
- Complete projects by working with other staff, departments, and following up on results.
- Prepares reports by collecting and analyzing information
- Translating instructions, documents and other materials from Chinese to English or vice versa (if needed)
- Candidate must be an average Mandarin speaking and writing skills.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree any field.
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply.
- Must have a good command of English communication both in writing and speaking.
- Must have a pleasing personality, creative, positive and patient.
- Must be able to join the company immediately since this is an urgent requirement.
Copyright © 2018 Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.