WAREHOUSE & LOGISTICS DEPARTMENT
- Develop reports showing transportation costs on precise projects and moves.
- Conduct physical cataloging, warehousing, inventorying, material control coordination and data entry assisting different supply activities.
- Support with maintenance of logistics policies, procedures, support plans and similar data.
- Review and analyze program effectiveness, suggest and execute on time improvements and corrective actions.
- Investigate inventory divergence, resolve issues and update database to replicate property movement.
- Provide advice and recommend on pertinent accountability procedures and policies, discrepancies of information and divergence from regulations.
- Administer and maintain inventory control program systems and electronic property management.
- Administer and implement inventory management program.
- Present inventory distribution of warehouse according to standardized process.
- Minimum of 3 years experience of logistics management
- Excellent understanding of efficientmaterials flow and best practices
- Strong track record of negotiating logistics terms
- High level of computer literacy, to include MS PowerPoint, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Production and operation management and standards
- Strong decision making skills, planning
- Responsible for monitoring and helping other branches manage data on DMS system
- Help product specialists to report monthly sell out
- Validate program data on DMS
- Assist in training business assistants from other branches
- Inventory and Logistics
- Candidate must possess at least a Vocational Diploma / Short Course Certificate, Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills
- Knowledge on modern warehouse and inventory practices
- At least 1 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Logistics/Supply Chain or equivalent.
- Preferably coming from Telecommunications industry
- Full-Time position(s) available.
Copyright © 2018 Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.