WAREHOUSE & LOGISTICS DEPARTMENT
Warehouse Department Intern
- Assist in validating and consolidating sales using the DMS system
- Assist in checking, sorting, and filing of returned documents of Warehouse
- Must be on their last year in college and is currently taking up a Bachelor’s Degree in Management, Business Administration, Operations Management, or any related courses
- Must be proficient in MS Office Applications
- Must be able to work efficiently and independently in a team
- Should be able to work full-time (9AM – 6PM) from Monday to Friday
- Can star ASAP
- Accomplishes warehouse human resource objectives by selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising job contributions; recommending compensation actions; adhering to policies and procedures.
- Meets warehouse operational standards by contributing warehouse information to strategic plans and reviews; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service standards; resolving problems; identifying warehouse system improvements.
- Meets warehouse financial standards by providing annual budget information; monitoring expenditures; identifying variances; implementing corrective actions.
- Moves inventory by scheduling materials to be moved to and from warehouse; coordinating inventory transfers with related departments.
- Delivers supplies and equipment to departments by receiving and transferring items.
- Maintains storage area by organizing floor space; adhering to storage design principles; recommending improvements.
- Maintains inventory by conducting monthly physical counts; reconciling variances; inputting data.
- Secures warehouse by turning alarms on; testing systems.
- Keeps equipment operating by enforcing operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; requiring preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes warehouse and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree in Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, or equivalent
- Required skill(s): warehouse and inventory management, warehouse and inventory control
- At least four (4) years of working experience in the related field is required for this position
- Preferably Supervisor / 5 yrs asd up experienced employees specializing in purchasing/inventory/material & warehouse management, or equivalent
- Full-time position(s) available
Copyright © 2018 Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.