Vivo V7+ Achieves Over 5,000 Pre-Orders in One Week
September 29, 2017
Recently unveiled Vivo V7+ exceeds all expectations with a surprising number of pre-orders in just one week.
Vivo V7+ Philippines Pre-Orders
In a span of just 7 days from the date of its official launch, the Vivo V7+ had an unexpected surprise for everyone. The device managed to achieve over 5,000 pre-orders during that time, becoming one of the fastest selling smartphones to date.
The Vivo V7+ features a 5.99-inch FullView HD display with an 18:9 aspect ratio, and an 84.4-percent screen-to-body ratio. It boasts a 24MP selfie camera with LED flash, and a 16MP front shooter. Inside, the phone is powered by an octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 processor, paired with 4GB RAM and a large 64GB storage. The phone also comes with an AK4376A Hi Fidelity audio chip, Face ID, and a 3,225 mAh battery.
Also Read: Vivo V7+ Philippines Officially Launched
The Vivo V7+ has a retail price of Php17,990 and comes in Champagne Gold and Matte Black. It is now available for pre-order at Lazada Philippines, Argomall, and all Vivo concept stores and kiosks nationwide.
Vivo V7+ Specs:
- 5.99-inch HD IPS LCD 18:9 FullView Display (1440 x 720; 269 ppi)
- 2.5D Corning Gorilla Glass 3
- Octa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Processor
- Adreno 506 Graphics Unit
- 4GB RAM
- 64GB Storage +microSD up to 256GB
- 16MP Rear Camera w/ f2.0, PDAF, LED Flash
- 24MP Selfie Camera w/ f2.0
- Dual Nano SIM
- LTE 4G
- Wi-Fi b/g/n/ac
- Bluetooth v4.2
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- FM Radio
- Face ID, Fingerprint Scanner (Rear Mounted)
- AK4376A Hi Fidelity Audio Chip
- 3,225 mAh Non-removable Battery
- Dimension: 6.14 x 2.98 x 0.30 in; 160 g
- Colors: Champagne Gold, Matte Black
For more geek-centric news and reviews, please follow us on Facebook (facebook.com/TechnoBaboy), YouTube (TechnoBryan), Twitter (@technobaboy), and Instagram (technobryan). We’ll do our best to keep you up-to-date.
Copyright © 2018 Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.