Vivo officially launched the new Vivo V7+ it features a 5.99-inch FullView display at 18:9 aspect ratio at only 2.15mm narrow bezels and a 24-megapixel selfie camera.
Looks like Vivo is following the trends of LG Q6 and other smartphone brands that are now offering a display with 18:9 ratio screen. The V7+ Fullview display offers 84.4% screen to body ratio, now that’s an almost bezel-less design. The fingerprint sensor is now located at the back and sadly it has micro USB port at the bottom instead of USB Type-C.
Inside the V7+ features, a metal-plastic body design with 1440 x 720 HD
It has Triple Slot for both SIM and a dedicated MicroSD card slot which is great since now you can use both SIM slot and still be able to add more storage.
The V7+ is built for selfies, hence its equipped with a 24-megapixel front camera with soft light flash and a 16-megapixel f/2.0 Aperture rear camera. The selfie camera comes with Vivo’s Face Beauty 7.0 filter that uses a new algorithm to brighten up and make more selfie more fun and beautiful.
Out of the box, it’s running on FunTouch OS now version 3.2 with Android 7.1.2 on top. It comes with some pre-installed apps such as
Vivo V7+ specs:
- Android 7.1 Nougat with Funtouch OS 3.2
- 5.99-inch IPS LCD FullView display 1440 x 720 pixels, at 269ppi
- 84.4% screen to body ratio
- 1.8GHz Octa-core Cortex-A53 Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 Processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM / 64GB Storage
- Expandable up to 256GB via dedicated microSD card slot
- 16MP OV16880 f2.0 rear camera with LED flash
- 24MP f/2.0 front camera with Moonlight Glow
- Dual-SIM (nanoSIM)
- 4G LTE
- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n/ac (Dual Band)
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- USB OTG
- FM Radio
- Fingerprint scanner
- Hi-Fi Audio (AK4376A)
- 3225mAh Li-ion Non-removable battery
- 160 g
The Vivo V7+ is priced at Php 17,990 it will come in champagne gold and matte black colors. Pre-orders start from September 21 until 29, 2017 and will be available in all Vivo concept stores and partner resellers nationwide.