Vivo’s V7+ Gets More Than 5,000 Pre-orders in just a week!
September 29, 2017
Vivo’s latest phone gets a lot of love
Curious to know how many people want a piece of Vivo’s newest phone? Well, the Chinese company has officially announced that over 5000 people have pre-ordered the V7+ in the Philippines. That’s strong demand for Vivo’s first ever 18:9, skinny bezel’ed phone, despite the device’s price tag of Php 17,990.
Vivo V7+ Specs
- 1.8GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 450 octa-core processor
- Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB of RAM
- 5.99-inch HD+ IPS LCD display; 1440×720 resolution
- 64GB of expandable storage (up to 256GB via MicroSD card)
- 4G, LTE
- Dual SIM
- 16-megapixel rear camera, f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, LED Flash
- 24-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture
- WiFi, Bluetooth
- GPS, A-GPS, GLONASS
- Fingerprint scanner
- Android 7.1 Nougat with FunTouch OS 3.2
- 3225mAh Battery
To recap, the V7+ has a 5.99-inch HD+ IPS LCD FullView display, with minimal bezels on the side, top and bottom. It has a 16-megapixel rear camera with f/2.0 aperture, PDAF, LED Flash and a 24-megapixel front camera, f/2.0 aperture.Just like Vivo’s other smartphones, the V7+ focuses heavily on selfies, though the FullView display makes it ideal for consuming content like movies and gives you more real-estate when browsing the internet or your social media channels like Facebook.
Copyright © 2017 Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.