TRADE MARKETING DEPARTMENT
Performs and decide the best programs to train their employees and meet the needs of the organization. In charge of training staff or need to motivate and train large groups of employees.
Prepare and submit training reports to Training Manager. The goal is to promote efficiency and competitive advantage by developing the skills of personnel.
- Manage training sessions, classroom and field training
- Prepare and update training materials
- Evaluate training and participants
- Prepare and submit training reports
- Support field events and similar activities
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, any field.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably 1-4 yrs. Experienced Employees specializing in Training from Telco/IT/Computer industry.
- Candidate must be positive, aggressive and creative.
- Must have pleasing personality, confident and very persuasive.
- Must have a good command of English communication both in writing and speaking.
- Must be confident to lead various events such as dancing, hosting and similar activities.
Trade Marketing Coordinators
- Assist Expat Trade Marketing Director in daily operations of the department.
- Coordination between other departments and Trade Marketing department.
- DMS (Daily Monitoring System) Coordinator which specifically handle the system of sellouts pertaining, variance, stores, and binding.
- Data management and preparation of management reports.
- Purchasing and coordination with various suppliers.
- Scheduling and coordination of department meetings.
- Conducts store visits
- Develops, recommends & implement store/retail initiatives to improve product sell out.
- Defines timelines and monitors store activations and merchandising campaigns to ensure that they are within timeline and committed launch dates.
- Monitors planning and execution of branding activities such as Sales Promotions, Store Activations, Exhibits, Christmas trees, and partnerships.
- Collect and monitor weekly sales report from different trade points (FFS)
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience as office assistant, department coordinator and relevant experience is required for this position.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s/College Degree, Marketing, Business Studies/Administration/Management, Commerce, or any related courses
- Required skill(s): MS Excel, MS Word, Adobe Photoshop.
- Must have a pleasing personality, creative, positive and patient
- Must have a good command of English communication both in writing and speaking
- Preferably 1-4 Yrs Experienced Employees specializing in Marketing/Business Development or equivalent.
- 2 Full-Time position(s) available.
Successful candidates will have the opportunity to be trained under Viv\o’s Management Training Program where individuals will be exposed to the different sections of the Trade Marketing Department
For career track in Trade Marketing, they will be assigned to:
- Product Trainers
- Field Force Supervisors
- Marketing Events
- Applicant must be a recent graduate of any 4-year course from a known university of college (Batch 2018)
- Must have a pleasing personality and must be confident
- Excellent verbal and written skills in English
- Positive thinker, Aggressive, and Creative
- Mandarin speaking skills is an advantage but not required
- No work experience required.
- 10 Full-Time position(s) available.
- Creates, develops and implements all visual merchandising programs
- Develop various strategies for improvement of store ambience and display various seasonal items.
- Source materials and suppliers
- Keep an eye on visual merchandising trends
- Develop and implement visual merchandising strategies for all marketed items.
- Evaluate all retail information, identify risks and prepare appropriate strategies to promote sales.
- Participate in various trade shows and live events.
- Analyze trade requirement and design strategies with help of new visual ideas.
- Will handle the planning and designing of displays in 300 kiosks and concept stores of Vivo nationwide
- May travel to store locations in an assigned region to communicate visual merchandising strategy.
- Must come from a high-end brand merchandising company
- With at least 2 years experience in this field
- Proven work experience as a visual merchandiser or visual manager
- Graduate of any course
- Demonstrable visual design skills with a strong retail merchandising portfolio
- Solid experience in field visual merchandising, including window displays, signs, interior displays and space utilization
- Proficiency in Photoshop, Illustrator, or other visual design tools is an advantage
- Knowledge of current visual merchandising trends and best practices
- Proficiency in MS Office
- Creative and innovative thinker
Copyright © 2018 Vivo Communication Technology Co. Ltd. All rights reserved.